Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 Things you may not know about me....

The lovely Flutter tagged me on facebook so I am responding to her tag, here goes...

1) Today is my birthday, I am 31..okay just kidding, I'm 34 (yikes)
2) I used to write poetry and I was asked to publish a piece many moons ago.
3) I was mugged when I was overseas, thankfully he dropped my wallet while he was running away and I grabbed it... JERK!
4) I can flip my eyelids.. it's kinda gross and cool all at once.
5) I had to have both 2nd toes operated on because the bone was growing wrong.
6) I was once put on the wrong city bus by my grandpa when I was 5 and ended up downtown in our city when I was supposed to be at my school.
7) I fell out of a moving vehicle when I was a kid, I was wanting to open the door before we came to a stop so I could be the first one out before my brother... I guess it worked. :O)
8) I was run over when I was 1 year old. Obviously I survived.
9) I stole a Raggedy Ann ring from a store when I was 6.
10) I used to be obsessed with Josh Brolin.
11) I play guitar.
12) When I am nervous I will pick at my fingers.
13) I used to want to be a Pink Lady, you know from Greece.
14) I watched the movie Sybil when I was a kid and it freaked me out for years.
15) I used to sneak out of my room and run around with my friends in our town.
16) While dating my one boyfriend I secretly had a major crush on his older brother and used any excuse to be around him.
17) I've swam in the Red Sea.
18) I enjoy crafty things.
19) I have a third nipple.... just kidding, making sure your paying attention here.
20) I love white tulips.
21) I used to work in a flower shop.
22) I prefer my toenails painted.'
23) I like popping zits... gross I know.
24) I wish I was brave enough to get a Brazilian.
25) I wish I had something interesting to blog about tonight.

So I am officially tagging Cocotte, and Waugdai!

4 comments:

Bijoux said...

I will use your tag later in the week!
Now, please stay away from all vehicles and keep your eyelid trick to yourself:)

Bijoux said...

HEY ...I forgot! Happy birthday!

flutterby said...

Happy birthday...

And, HOW did I not know that you were run over when you were little. OH. MY. GOSH. You'll have to tell me the story some time.

If you ever feel brave enough, you should post that poem that you were asked to publish. I'd love to read it!

JodyJ said...

Cocotte- Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Flutter- You know I was on YWAM when I wrote the poem, it was in response to Psalm 23. I will go through my old notes to see if I can find it.
Next time your with me or mom and dad ask them about when I was run over, pretty crazy hey?

Followers