Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Milestone of Sorts... I Suppose


Yesterday my husband came home from work, gave me the once over and made a comment only a husband would make.
" I can tell you are getting far along in your pregnancy because the size of your tummy actually makes your huge boobs look small." Thanks hon, REAL sweet! :O)
Just for clarification, my breasts may be bigger then before kids, we all know that happens, but let's just say my body has been a bit overly generous with fat distribution in that area over the last few years. Something I hope exercise and perhaps a 'boob job' will rectify. Oh to go back to a B cup... lovely.

3 comments:

Bijoux said...

Wait! You are not complaining about having something bigger than a B cup are you?? In my dreams!

flutterby said...

Oh... I don't even know what to say about this. :P

I see you only have 60 more days to go. Here's to better and smaller days!

JodyJ said...

Cocotte- I would give up size to go back to a firmer SMALLER size in a heartbeat

Flutter- All I can say is "here,here"

Followers