Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feb.14th/2009

I had wanted to post this, oh let's see, way back in February but I am not the most tech savy as some and had no idea how to download these pics. I am sure the next few posts will be of things we did as a family weeks or even months ago, but I have been in a slump as to what to write so this is giving me some good ideas.
Usually we don't do a whole lot for Valentine's Day, but as I have said in the past it's fun to do something so I purchased some little things for the boys. Here are a few of the pics with my new camera which I still am trying to figure out....










6 comments:

Bijoux said...

Kids love that stuff (and so do I!) But I never really trusted them around an open flame!

Is that you in the first pic?? I loved seeing these.

JodyJ said...

Cocotte- I hear you about the open flames... those candles were blown out right after the pics were taken. Yes that is me, one of the pics that I am actually in, I thought my hubby should take one so the kids actually remember that I was around in their childhood :O)

Bijoux said...

Yeah, I have very few photos of myself in the '90's and I'm actually kind of glad for that. Bad hair and bad glasses! I felt I never had time to shop or get to the salon in those days.

You, however, look fantastic!

WAUGDAI said...

How fun!! It's those little things they'll remember too!

I suppose we shall teach you how to use that timer setting on the camera... so as to rub that excuse out!

flutterby said...

You are so creative, Jody! The boys look like they're having a blast and you look great! Can't wait to see you all again.

JodyJ said...

Flutter- It has been forever since we've seen eachother...after baby comes you need to come and see me...

Followers