Saturday, December 06, 2008

Product Review


This here product PROMISES a clean sparkly shine. My poor dishes, especially anything with black plastic, have come out looking like they were dusted in baby powder. I am so disappointed in this product.
I am all for being green, and I am trying to do my part, but let me tell you something friends I need my utensils, plates and cups not to look like there is dried milk all over them.
So just a little FYI- this product does NOT work. I am now off to rerun my dishes through using some harsh, chemical ridden cleaner. Do I feel guilty? A little, but my dishes will be clean. :O)

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

Good to know! My beef with the green products is, why are they three times as expensive as the regular stuff?? There is no reason for that!

JodyJ said...

I agree... it makes it really hard to want to support the cause. When we do spend the extra money the products aren't on par with the others. It's a quandry, I suppose we could make our own but the smell of vinegar all over the house turns my stomach.

Bijoux said...

Have you ever tried that thing where you clean your windows with newspaper?? I've never understood how that works....aren't your hands FILTHY from all that wet newsprint??

JodyJ said...

I actually have tried the newspaper, it works, no streaks, but your right your hands get dirty.

flutterby said...

Is this handwashing detergent or dishwasher detergent?

The problem with chemicals is that they do stuff so much better than natural compounds that it's hard to live without them.

I used a handwashing detergent a while back that I liked not bad except that you had to use a ton of it to get stuff clean. And it smelled bad, too.

Followers