Wednesday, December 03, 2008

100 Thoughts!!!



I just realized this is my 100th post! YAY!!! What do I win??
Blogging has been a great outlet for me over the past few years. Before blogging was I used to keep journals to record my thoughts, adventures and special moments. Seeing how the pen and paper has become obsolete, and because I am soooo with it technology wise (NOT) I thought blogging would be a great alternative.
So cheers to the first 100 posts, here's to the friends who care enough to tune in, it's been a great ride so far.

4 comments:

WAUGDAI said...

Cheers to you Jod! I love reading your posts...and am very thankful you use this as your outlet and us to creep into your thoughts every so often! Don't stop girl! Love ya!

Bijoux said...

Congrats! I'm so glad I found you through one of your hilarious comments on Flutter's blog. Keep on bloggin' girl!

flutterby said...

Happy 100 Post Milestone. I wasn't sure what would be an appropriate gift to give for such an occasion. Can you giftwrap hugs??

I just remembered that YOU were the reason that I started blogging. :D

JodyJ said...

Waugdai- I don't mind you creeping into my thoughts at all. Maybe YOU should blog something new once in a while. Love you too!

Cocotte- I have greatly enjoyed reading your musings, us suburban women must stick together!!

Flutter- Can you wrap a big fat diamond?? I think you can'!! I'll take the hug!

Followers