Saturday, January 17, 2009

What is this at the bottom of the Barrel?

I'm scrapping, I know, but I don't have anything to write about and I feel like posting so here it is.

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Au5tfYq_hoU&hl=en&fs=1">
As of late my baby has been moving, alot. Of course I am only in my 28th week so the movements you just witnessed I am no where near. Watching this video, seeing that the only thing preventing this baby from reaching out to touch someone is a layer of skin. Kind of crazy.
It kind of reminds me of those old sci-fi movies where the implanted alien baby is ready to break out and take over the world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI if you think you may want to rent the movie 'Step Brothers' with Will Ferrel- DON'T!! It is really rude, excessive swearing, I think an actual set of testicles is shown (gross). Honestly it tragically contrived and lame. Two BIG thumbs down!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's becoming more real, apart from my weight gain, and what looks like a beach ball in front, I realize this baby is coming. Today we set up my son's loft bed, put a mattress underneath it for my youngest son, transferred all the toys and 'junk' and it's done. The crib is put together, I know it's early but we didn't even know if we had all the parts so we wanted to make sure. The new stroller/car seat is in her room. All that is left to do is paint, and make sure it's a girl by begging for another ultrasound from my doctor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So that's it in a nut shell.

4 comments:

WAUGDAI said...

At first I thought that was your belly... Crazy wild, I kept thinking... "IT's coming, we're going to see a birth aren't we?" I don't remember "L" moving like that... were your two that rambunctious?

Bijoux said...

I couldn't even watch the whole thing - I remember that feeling all too well and it was not an enjoyable one (for me). Kudos to those folks who enjoy being pregnant!

I loved how you threw in the movie review in the middle of this post!

I don't remember you posting that you were having a girl....how did I miss that? Congrats!!!!!!

flutterby said...

That is such a cool video, JJ. It reminded me of my pregnancy with the Kid.

I haven't seen that movie and now probably won't. I'm not really a big Will Ferrel fan, anyhow, for exactly the reasons you said.

I can't wait to see the nursery! We were just thinking today that you only have a few months left. Crazy. Can't wait to meet her (or him...)!

JodyJ said...

waugdai- I think near the end of my pregnancies the baby was that active. Can't wait till you exprience it one day, it's pretty crazy!

Cocoote- To me the movement of the baby is the best, up until they are kicking you in the ribs-then it's not so fun. I have been told twice now that it may be a girl by the ultrasound tech. They have also been quick to tell me not to go buying pink. I am hoping I can talk my doc into one more ultrasound, we'll see.

Flutter- I know what you mean about it being soon. Today was so nice, the snow was melting and it was all slushy and spring-like, it almost tricked my brain into thinking it's spring, April, I will have the baby soon. I then remembered it's only January... still 3 months left.. Blah!

Followers