Sunday, January 25, 2009

Art Appreciation

My husband loves classical music. He especially loves Opera. Usually after a long, stressful day he will take some time to sit, be quiet and listen to some of his favorite artists. Now this is something I have grown to enjoy over time, and there has been many a night that I have fallen asleep to Pavarotti playing lightly, there is nothing more relaxing.
We have wanted to instill a love for the arts into our children. While surfing on youtube the other day my husband found a little piece that captivated our youngest boy.
Hope you enjoy it...

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

Who doesn't love a little Elmo?

WAUGDAI said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!

JodyJ said...

I hear you guys, it's sooo cute it makes my teeth hurt!!!

JodyJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
flutterby said...

I wonder if Mr. Bocelli does housecalls. I could use a lullaby some nights.

That was so very adorable!

Followers