Monday, January 12, 2009

Maybe a little premature...


This is our bedroom before we painted. I had forgotten to take a picture while our old furniture was in the room, but at least you'll get a glimpse at the before color.
These are the after shots..


We still have to replace all baseboards and trim, get our new bed and bedding, new window treatments, paint the closet doors and then the on suite. Man even thinking of all that makes me realize we've only just begun. Well anyway it's a little glimpse of what we've been doing this weekend. Next time I post it will be the finished product.

7 comments:

Bijoux said...

Love the new paint color. Sure hope you bought it at the right place (ahem, Flutter).

WAUGDAI said...

Nixe.... looks good so far!

JodyJ said...

Waugdai- so nice to hear from you stranger!

Cocotte- we all know how sensitive 'Flutter'can be... :O) Serioulsy though, I think I am more afraid of Mr. Flutter regarding paint and what brand I choose. This one was for you two crazy cats, Benny Moore all the way!

flutterby said...

Wow! Looks great! I love the green with the dark wood. Sweet.

Good choice in paint, as well... next time make sure you make it in the for the family discount, though! :)

WAUGDAI said...

Ya, I stepped back into the world of blogging again... we'll see. I'm definately not quite as faithful to it as you are... ;-)

JodyJ said...

waudai- it's like riding a bike downhill, once you pick up speed you don't have to pedal as hard. Good to have you back!

WAUGDAI said...

we'll see... I think you're my only reader...haha. I should just send emails instead.

Followers