Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Year New Look

Yes it was time to update the old girl. I always find it a little daunting to look for a new template. I want the new look to reflect who I am and all that so I page through hundreds of templates in the hopes of finding the perfect one.
When I saw this beauty I had to have it! Props to my darling husband for helping me figure out how to download and install this beauty.
It is still under construction, I have to figure out how to add all the new widgets and how to restore the old ones.
Anyway Happy New Year's to all my readers!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

looking good...I especially like how dark it is! It looks like midnight!!!

JodyJ said...

Jen- Happy New Year Girl!!!

Bijoux said...

It's beautiful! Happy New Year!

flutterby said...

SO nice!! I"m such a sucker for butterflies... I love it!

Jennifer Kindle said...

i thought i had your email but i need it to invite you to a private blog. email me at jenniferkindle@gmai.com

Followers