Monday, January 25, 2010

Bohemian Rhapsody

This is what I am calling this template. My dear sweet husband picked it. I gave him carte blanche to chose whatever he wanted and I promised to give it a fair chance. I actually really like it, it's funny I have paged past this template countless times and never thought to use it. But now that it's on (sorta speak) I like it.
It reminds me of when I was picking out my wedding dress. I saw a picture of it and thought nothing of it. I actually didn't like it until I tried it on and once I did I chose it.
So here's to giving up some control and liking it. Thanks Babe!

5 comments:

flutterby said...

I love it!! Tell Jay that if he's looking for something else to do that he can also pick out a template for me! I've been plain icky black for the longest time. :(

JodyJ said...

Ok... I'll tell him. I'm not sure if I'll keep it. I lost some of my widgets which really ticks me off... LOL

Bijoux said...

The colors are gorgeous!

JodyJ said...

Thanks Cocotte I got this template @http://btemplates.com/

Jennifer Kindle said...

me like

Followers