Sunday, January 10, 2010

1) What is in front of you right now?
The Dog Whisperer is on TV, an empty bowl of yogurt and water cup are in my line of vision.

2) What are you wearing?
A purple v-neck t-shirt and yoga pants, both stained with paint because I am in the middle of home reno's.

3) What is on your mind?
Husband is out of town with the two boys, he has a very important meeting that he is in right now. I am missing him and the kids yet enjoying some time alone with Samara. I am also wondering what other home reno projects I should try to get done before the night comes to an end.

4) The last person you texted, and what did you text?
I sent my husband a warning that the police had a speed trap set up right out of the city he was traveling to.

5) Anything new on the horizon?
We are moving by this spring at the very latest. Our time here in this city was always meant to me short lived so the hunt is on for a new place to live and work.

6) Best vacation so far?
I have to say Carmel Beach in the Shuswap. Although the drive there was super scary I miss it alot. Wineries, organic farmer's markets, all the water and mountains.... (sigh) I need to go back.

7) A sad thing?
My baby girl has completely stopped nursing. She's only 9 months old, and I wanted to go at least a year.

8) Future plans?
Well there is the move, we are really thinking about homeschooling our kiddo's. I have tried contacting the montessori schools where we might be moving and not many of them go past grade 4, plus the expense is a small fortune.

9) Something funny?
My mom was holding Samara the other day, she had her across her chest, looked like I do when I am nursing her. Anyway Jacob looked at me and asked if grandma was nursing the baby. I told him no and he said well that's good because I've never seen an old lady's boob's before..... (yikes)

10) One new year's resolution?
I hate making them so I don't have one BUT I did happen to go clothes shopping on Jan/01/10 that being said I realize yet again my weight has to drop... NOW!

2 comments:

Bijoux said...

Thanks for making me smile :)

flutterby said...

Can't wait to see how the reno's turned out!

And now that you're done nursing, you know that we have to go shopping for some pretty things to replace those nursing bras!!

Followers