Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I think I've Arrived...

I won't say today is the day, but I think I can say within the next few days we will be welcoming out little girl to our family. Today my "plug" unplugged itself and I've had a dull back ache for the past 2 days. I don't know what this all means because my other two pregnancies have been SO different from this one. With the other 2 my water broke, contractions started. I had no real symptoms with my other pregnancies, this one has been different from the get go.
Needless to say I am waiting for a call back from my doc to see what I am supposed to do. This is new ground for me as I am guessing most pregnancies are. It could be anyday now folks... Thank God!

6 comments:

Bijoux said...

Yeah! Praying for a healthy and safe delivery for baby girl and you. Hugs!!!

flutterby said...

*SQUEEEE!!!*

Keep us posted, hon! Praying for you and your precious baby!

*happy dance* Woot!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, hope all goes well

JodyJ said...

Hi Friends..
I am home, still pregnant, and waiting. Thanks for all the well wishes, I will keep you posted!

Bijoux said...

Well, good...you didn't want your baby born on April Fool's Day.
Today would be good though!

WAUGDAI said...

oh the anticipation builds!!!!!!!!

Followers