Friday, April 10, 2009

A Little Girl !!


April, 8th, 2009 our little girl was born at 10:56pm. She weighed 7lbs 8 oz, 19 inches long and very beautiful. We names her Samara which means protected by God. I left the hospital yesterday because who really rests at the hospital, you ladies know what I mean, right? This is just a quick post to thank you all again for your kind words and to let you know we are doing really good. She is nursing great and sleeping pretty darn good for a 3 day old. I will post more pictures soon and go through all the gory details of labour, which I KNOW you all want to hear, right? :O)

5 comments:

flutterby said...

I'm going to try and refrain from all the gushy twitterpated Auntie bits here... but have to say that she is amazing and beautiful and we are so very blessed to have her. So thankful for a safe pregnancy and delivery and especially so after some of the drama you two encountered. What a blessing she is!

Rest up, sweetie and Mummy. We'll come visit you two soon, count on it.

And in the mean time... you BET I want to hear all the gory details! :D

WAUGDAI said...

Ahh... I almost thought about having kids there for a moment. Maybe I shouldn't come visit... ;-) Can't wait to meet her in person!

Bijoux said...

What a precious little beauty! Love the hair! Congrats and may God's richest blessings follow your daughter all the days of her life.

Jennifer Kindle said...

Wow...she really is a beautiful newborn baby...her lips one make all the other girls jealous!!! congrats and I can't wait to hear more and see pictures.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations ....

Followers