Friday, April 03, 2009



Well I am sitting here with my feet up still pregnant. The day my plug popped I ended up calling the doctor because I was having such bad back pain. This isn't the regular back pain that I have been having for a few months, it was different and more intense. The doctor's assistant told me to head to the hospital and that my doctor was on her way.
Upon arriving I was hooked up to the fetal monitor and then given an internal, which is mighty uncomfortable, the nurse told me the baby was still high up and my cervix wasn't doing much of anything. They asked me to leave a urine sample and to get some blood work done to rule out kidney infection. I was released and left for home.
Later that night my doc called telling me to go get some injections to help with the pain and give me a good nights rest. So there is nothing new to report, unfortunately, so I am trying to be patient and wait this out.
Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words!!!

4 comments:

flutterby said...

I can only imagine how impatient you must be. Those last days always seem to crawl by in dog-time, don't they?

Praying for you...

Bijoux said...

Glad for the update, although I'm really surprised you're still at home! Will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Jennifer Kindle said...

I remember those days of anticipation. Prayerfully she'll be here sooner than later! Can't wait to see pictures.

WAUGDAI said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for being so faithful in keeping us 'creeper's' in the loop! I can't wait to see you! I'm so excited to spend some time with you and the fam!

Followers