Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ok... 6 things I'm hooked on!

#1 I'm hooked on my husband. I know it sounds soooo cheesy, but unfortunately it's true. I seem to have become more co-dependant on him as the years go by. I don't feel 'normal' when I'm away from him, I miss him even after a day. A-hem.. let's move on.
#2 My kids of course. They drive me C.R.A.Z.Y almost on a minute by minute basis, but their my 'little treasures' and I'd be rather ordinary without them.
#3 Reality T.V. Especially the ones that no one wants to admit they watch. The Hills, Bachelor, Life of Ryan ect.. it's a guilty pleasure.
#4 Flip Flops. Need I say more??
#5 Hot n'Spicy food. I love unique, zesty, mouthwatering food. Especially West Indian and Thai... bring it on baby!
#6 Sangria. I love Sangria, especially from a certain restaurant in a particular city. Love it.

5 comments:

flutterby said...

Loved your Six Things... but I have to disagree on one thing. You'd never be Ordinary. You're a truly wonderful, super-cool girl -- with or without kids. That said, I know what you mean about not being able to imagine how you'd be without them.

OOOH! I have Sangria mix in the pantry. How late can you stay on Sat.? Should I mix some up? Let me know cause I'll have to buy wine today.

Your Number Four brings up a thought that I had a day or two ago. It was actually when I saw the Gangsta Granny that my mind was turning on the idea of age-appropriate clothing and I wondered, "Does one ever get too old to wear flip flops?" I sure hope not.

IF WEARING FLIP FLOPS IS WRONG THAN I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!

flutterby said...

DOH!!!! Just forget the Sangria-bit. I'm such a DORK! Offering to make Sangria for a pregnant woman...

Sheesh.

:D

JodyJ said...

Yeah, talk about tempting me women.. it's gonna be a LONG 9 months, let's not forget about the breast feeding.. SIGH let's talk about something else.
Maybe I could sneak a drink next summer as we are sunbathing on dad's new boat. Sound like a date??

flutterby said...

HEY! I love you new look... very snappy and yummy!

Glad to see your playlist is back. :D

Bijoux said...

I love ALL those things too! (Except my own kids & husband, of course). It's nice to see I'm not the only person hooked on reality TV. The Real Housewives of Orange County starts this Tuesday - yeah! They are the only REAL ones in that series, if you ask me.

Followers