Thursday, November 27, 2008

Are Those Pants Painted On??


" I am finding it hard to concentrate with her here." , " If I was 30 years younger!" These are a few of the comments my husband has told me about regarding a employee at his pharmacy. These comments came from a younger married man, the later from an older married man in his late 60's.
Now the girl seems nice enough, she's a single mom in her late 20's. I guess my question is why would you want to walk around in painted on Lulu Lemon pants all day? And it's not just some days, it's everyday! Then I thought to myself, maybe she can't afford a simple pair of black pants from Walmart. Nope, that can't be it because Lulu Lemon pants are over $100.
My husband says she thinks quite highly of herself, and has a tad of a reputation. I personally don't get it. You can still show off your figure in a classy way without being able to see every dimple and indent of your butt.
Anyway she will be talked to by one of the female management team soon so the men can get back to work. I mean would you want a pharmacist with one eye counting your meds while the other is feasting on the back end of a single mom?? I don't think so!

5 comments:

flutterby said...

WHERE did you find that picture????! That is GOLD, my friend!

I personally think that the LALA LULU trend is a bit ridiculous. They are workout clothes, people!! For working out, doing yoga or pilates or stuff like that. Not for wearing to school or work or church or what not. I was about to rant that one might as well be wearing pajamas to school, work or church... but, yup. People do that, too. In fact a while back I saw a woman in plaid jammie pants at WalMart and the better half of her CRACK was showing. *gag* I don't know what the answer is, but it's good that this situation will be dealt with at least.

JodyJ said...

I pulled that one out of the archives my friends. It's Menoudo circa 1986.
Her pants are literally that tight, just not that shiny.

Bijoux said...

That's Menudo? Which one is Ricky Martin?

I've never heard of Lulu Lemon pants, but the name is cracking me up. It's sad that you have to tell someone in their late 20's how to dress, isn't it? Maybe one of those longer pharmacy white coats to cover up her butt?

JodyJ said...

Cocotte- Lulu Lemon is somewhat of a craze here in Canada. I believe it started in New York though. You are right a nice LONG LOOSE coat may be just the thing, I'll make that suggestion, thanks!

JodyJ said...

Cocotte- I think the guy in the blue skins is Ricki... love the orange hair!

Followers