Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Miso

Every Wednesday my boys head to a local church for a kids club. And as much as I love the fact that they are learning about God and memorizing some scripture, I really love that my husband and I have a date night every Wednesday. We don't have to arrange for a sitter, everything is covered.
Tonight we decided to go to a Japanese restaurant for a quiet supper. The food was wonderful and plentiful. The conversation was relaxed and best of all no interruptions from two little boys.
So that was my night, and after a few hours alone with my honey, two doggy bags full of great food, I was ready to rejoin the chaos that is my life.

2 comments:

flutterby said...

Sounds like a great night. I hope you two will "share" your DateNight Hideaway with us next time we visit! (sans kids, of course!)

JodyJ said...

I think we will definately have to indulge, sans kids of course. Make some plans to come visit soon!

Followers