Sunday, March 30, 2008

She's funny, she dances and she's a lesbian... it's Ellen and I love her show. I never really watched her before until one day I was channel surfing and I cam across this crazy white lady dancing to LOW, I was hooked. This is one of the only shows that had me laughing out loud and wanting to dance.
The audience is full of 30 year olds and beyond and everyone is having a great time. I am going to post a few clips of the episodes that I think are post worthy. So if you want a great laugh or some motivation to get up and shake that silly A*s check her out.

Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

flutterby said...

The first clip had me crackin UP, girl!! Can you imagine hanging out with Slash? (OK, so I know that's something only I think would be cool... but, still...)

And you know I have a history with the second song. I suspected you'd share the vibe, given a chance! :)

Followers