Monday, March 10, 2008

Is anyone else feeling the fever??

Spring fever has officially hit our house. I have been hanging freshly washed blankets outside to get that wonderful spring smell, which I have achieved. :) The kids have been spending hours outside playing which has given me some sanity back. My hubby has been outside grilling, making fires in the fire pit, getting the lawn chairs out( no we have no lawn showing yet). I love Spring! Yesturday was 4 degrees, we all sat outside, Jay and I drinking coffee, looking at home decorating books. The fire crackled and smelled so good, it reminded me of camping so we discussed possibley getting a camper. Spring just gets you dreaming!

Making snow forts




Making Fire, or trying :)

1 comment:

flutterby said...

Sounds like a great day, Jody! Love the pics... so cute.

Followers