Monday, March 03, 2008

Little FYI

Did you know Cotton Ginny clothing is 80% organic cotton in most of their clothes?? Now this is not a store I have usually frequented, not admittedly anyway. I went in their once for the boxing day sale and purchased a pair of super comfortable pants. I only went in because of the huge sale banners.
I used to shop at Cotton Ginny when I was about 14 years old, back then it was the thin cotton pants, or the hammer time pants. The sweatshirts were oversized with a giant Cotton Ginny logo on it. I actually think I worked at the store for seasonal relief at one point. Anyway back to the point, the clothes were hidiousley out of date, shapeless and very uncool. But that may have been stinkin thinkin. My mom-in-law sent me a bunch of clothes from Cotton Ginny and you know what....? I really like them. They are perfect active wear, they fit wonderfully, they look nice and the quality is really good. But what put me over the edge is that they are 80% organic cotton. SO ladies next time you turn your nose up at the Cotton Ginny in your mall take a chance, cover your face so no one will recognize you, and go in.. it may surprise you. This is a pic of me in my new, neon green??, hoodie. Okay I may not be thrilled with the color, but let me reassure you, it's great quality and feels soooo good on. P.S.. no comments on the messy house in the background all you OCDer's out there.

1 comment:

flutterby said...

YOU'RE BACK!! I check in from time to time "just in case" and imagine my surprise to see some new entries! Love the glasses and the hoodie. And, I really like the color on you, hon!

Followers