Thursday, June 18, 2009

Creation Calls

For me there is something about nature, the kind of nature you don't see everyday, that reminds me of the wonder of God and His majesty. On our recent trip to B.C, as we were really entering the beautiful rocky mountains, my mind started to reflect on how magnificent and awe inspiring His creation really is.
Many, many moons ago when I was living in the rocky mountain region, everyday taking in my beautiful surroundings, I happened upon a song that has become to mean a lot to me. I found a beautiful video to accompany it, hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

6 comments:

Bijoux said...

I have to say that I enjoy a rocky landscape even more than the beach/ocean. Gorgeous video!

JodyJ said...

I am with you Cocotte, the mountains are magical. Glad you like the video!!

WAUGDAI said...

There is nothing more amazing then the stillness that occurs within and how awe inspiring nature can be.

Anonymous said...

"Hunting" is my great excuse to get out and get some creation. I've had success hunting but spend more time marveling at His creation that actually hunting.

Creation: The wondrous design.
Evolution: Just one accident following another.

Any questions?

JodyJ said...

waugdai- I agree with you, God's creation does inspire awe..

Xavier- I love what you said about creation v.s evolution... it amazes me that it's even a question for some.

flutterby said...

Your pics from the trip were beautiful. The diversity of creation is what gets me everytime. Our little planet is a wonder, nevermind looking beyond into the universe to see the staggering beauty there.

Followers