Sunday, May 17, 2009

One deflated tire


I'm just keeping it real people, my husband comments that I am way to personal on my blog but I respond with the fact that I am just being honest with the good sense not to give out too many details.
So, one deflated tire is what I am using to describe my post pregnancy stomach. I don't remember it hanging around this long after giving birth the other times, but maybe it's because it's my third and all bets are off after two kids? I'm not sure, all I know is I am tired of my husband kneading it likes it's bread dough and commenting on how hilarious it is. WHATEVER!
So as of know I am in the midst of deciding whether to buy ANOTHER gym pass or purchase a treadmill for at home use. I like the gym for all the options you have there, but the one thing my gym won't offer is babysitting for a baby under 6 months of age. To be honest I wouldn't want to leave her with teenagers anyway so that being said I would really have to co-ordinate with my husband's schedule. Likely I would have to go after he's home from work and by that time I am usually DONE for the day.
Having a treadmill at home appeals in that I can work out when baby is asleep, but I worry I will be constantly interrupted by household stuff or kids. What to do?
What do you guys think??? I want my deflated tire gone, and soon!!

2 comments:

flutterby said...

If you guys can coordinate a pick-up... I have a great IronMan treadmill that's just collecting dust in our garage until our basement is done. (Which could, honestly?... be a WHILE!) You are welcome to use it until our digs are ready for it, again. Totally up to you!

You are admirably honest on your blog, JJ. I love reading your observations and it goes without saying that all us ladies can so relate to much of what you share!

p.s. I think you should start kneading hubby's tummy and see just how much he likes it! :D lol

Bijoux said...

I vote for getting a treadmill. Much easier than going to the gym. And thanks for keeping it real, sister!

Followers