Friday, May 01, 2009

8 Things


Again I have borrowed the idea from Cocotte... thanks girl!

8 things I am looking forward to?
- My daughter sleeping through the night
- SUMMER!!!
- Time spent at the cabin
- Losing this baby weight
- Grass being laid in my backyard
- a swimming pool
- planting flowers and growing veggies
- getting back to the gym

8 things I did yesterday?
- nursed my baby
- complained about the wind in our city
- played badminton in the backyard with my husband
- ate fish for dinner
- baked banana muffins and cookies
- talked to a girlfriend I haven't talked to in a long time
- cleaned the living room
- played catch with my sons

8 TV shows I watch
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Doctors
- Biggest Loser
- Friday Night Lights
- Oprah
- Ellen
- Housewives of Orange County
- Who's the Boss

5 comments:

Bijoux said...

Badminton? How fun!
Who is your fav housewife?? I like Tamra the best. She cracks me up.
But why do you watch Who's the Boss?? That's funny to me.

JodyJ said...

We are really having fun with badminton!!
it's a good workout!
As for the Orange County wives I find Vicki entertaining, she's so manic.
As for Who's the Boss...LOL it's the only good show on at 3am when I am nursing the baby!

Bijoux said...

I like Vicki too. She's wacky, but a good mom.
LOL...ok, now I get Who's the Boss! I remember being pretty desperate for something to watch for those feedings too. That's how I got to know and love Dennis Prager.

flutterby said...

Really? Who's the Boss is on at 3am? I don't know, when I was nursing my babies, anything more than shuffling out to the living room couch in the dark and nursing them in a semi-comatose state was more energy than I could handle. :) Actually, when I wasn't semi-comatose, I enjoyed the quiet moments. Which is a good thing, cause there sure aren't many quiet moments with them at this age!!

JJ -- I'm really hoping we can manage to get up to your parents cabin together at one point. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Who's the boss at 3AM? Why she is, naturally! (when Queenie was nursing she'd often sleep right through the whole thing. Literally. I'd wake up, retrieve the package, then coax Queenie into sitting somewhat upright against 18 pillows, then deliver the package. Then reset everything and hop back in bed. Queenie'd sleep right through the whole thing. She still insists both daughters started sleeping through the night at a couple weeks!).

It's cool that you are already badmintoning, and that you and hubby can enjoy it together. Queenie and I can't because, well, she's a poor loser. Um, and a poor winner. Um, OK, now I'm gonna get in trouble .... been nice knowing ya!

Followers