Thursday, January 19, 2006

Regret....

My abs hurt. I have worked my abs before, they've never hurt before. I must have given them a righteous workout :) yesterday as I was at the gym I recognized a lady that I haven't seen since I first started my membership. That was about a year ago. At that time she was a little frumpy, and just starting out. When I saw her yesterday she was lean, had great arms and legs and I wasn't impressed.
Obviously she had been consistent in going to the gym as I had failed. So of course I started telling myself, 'that could have been you' The battle of the bulge continues.....

2 comments:

flutterby said...

Hurting is good...

Don't waste time on regret. I've found it to be the most unproductive emotion out there. Focus on the positive. You made it to the gym and have worked hard. Your body is coming deliciously (albeit a bit painfully) alive. Feels better than dead, doesn't it? That blah, urgh, nothing feeling?

Now go do it again. And again. And again. And raise yourself up beyond any regret. You are worth it, J.!

(Pep talk was free, compliments of the Spastic.)

Did you get those pics? My nephews are the cutest!!

WAUGDAI said...

Hey You... I'm moving. I have no internet access - just shotgun when I can. I'll be back soon. Court has my number too. Gotta run. Lovin' ya. Waiting for a visit from the family... haha

Followers