Saturday, January 07, 2006

Can THEY sense it??

Tell me something, can They sense it?
Today was just like any ordinary day, not a lot of excitement, meals on time, schedule running fairly well. They must sense it. Is it a pheromone that is given off? Do They sense the anticipation, the feeling that everything will go as planned and then set off to purposely screw up your plans.
This is not some rare occurrence in our household. EVERYTIME (maybe a slight exaggeration) They don't cooperate. I plan to go to the gym, which truly is mind over matter for me, and one if not both won't sleep, They are up for hours.
The husband and I want ALONE... time and sure enough that night the child won't sleep. WHAT IS THIS????

1 comment:

flutterby said...

I hear your *ahem* frustration...

I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get true alone time for intimate moments is to have an affair. Serious. Think about it.

:P

Ahh... someday they'll be grown, out spending copious amounts of time with friends and there will be plenty of empty-house time. Hopefully, we'll all still remember our spouse's name and why we fell in love with them in the first place and be able to take advantage. *sigh*

These are tough years. I am continually amazed at families who choose to willingly extend this period by consecutively reproducing More Children!! Kudos to them. I sure don't have what it takes, that's for certain!

Followers