Friday, July 04, 2008

Letting go....

I am sitting in silence, thoughts are running through my head. I want to know what thoughts are appropriate to write, to share with whomever reads this thing. It almost feels like a death, yet it's not, maybe it's worse because there is no conclusion, no finality. We are all waiting, hoping and in all honesty knowing that it's over.
A tearing has taken place, and we are all feeling the effects. Saying goodbye to a friend that you've shared your life with, laughed with and confided in is hard.
I don't know what else to say, this is where I am on my journey with this situation.
I wish you well, I wish you whole. I'm letting go...

"and when we pass through stony ground I'll gladly walk upon my knees."

2 comments:

WAUGDAI said...

Thanks for the 'stop-by'. You're one to talk girly, I've been by your site a many times... today though, hmmm... I'm left staring at your page with so many questions. Maybe you should email ;-)

JodyJ said...

This conversation needs to be over the phone girl... email me your digits :O)

Followers