Friday, July 11, 2008

7 Questions..

1) What is the 1st thing you do in the morning?~I wake up to the sound of a puppy crying, I race to get dressed, get her out before she dribbles on my WHITE carpet.
2) Your most vivid memory as a child?~I had a friend named Shannon Hart, we played together all day throughout the summer. I remember how much we made each other laugh. She had an old rope swing that hung in front of her house, we use to play on that swing, making each other laugh so hard we peed our pants. We usually had to change clothes a few times a day we laughed so hard.
3) What are you most grateful for?~I am grateful for a happy marriage. I married a man who was my best friend for 7 years prior to us taking our vows. Our friendship and our love has gotten us through some VERY trying time.
4) What hobby would you like to take up?~Photography.
5) Bangs or no bangs?~Side bangs.... for now.
6) Would you ever get a Brazilian???~The thought of someone putting hot wax, then ripping the hot wax off my most tender spot.. hmmmm let me think. NO!
7) What makes you smile?~ My sleepy little sons, snuggling me in the morning...little boy morning breath and all :O)

2 comments:

WAUGDAI said...

1) wiggle, toss, turn. Wander my upstairs aimlessly - then make myself something to drink.
2) Saturday bike ride/picnic's and road trip liscence plate bingo with my mom.
3) That I am ALIVE!!! For God's love and grace. For my family and good friends! For amazing men and women who've walked in through my life and have walked real with God before me.
4) Carpentry (is that a hobby?) I'd like to learn how to make furniture.
5) notta.
6) Ya, think I would like to try, but not going to go through that pain unless I ever am about to get married.
7) the sound of kids laughing, when children and adults point, punch one another and laugh after seeing my car, when good friends call or email randomly just because they thought of you, the adrenaline from speed (not the drug - haha), a warm ray of sunshine and the nights moon glow (for another day has come and gone!), the confession of a heart, another's smile, oh the list goes on!

WAUGDAI said...

another for 7 - that I'm such a sucker for these question dealies...lol.

Followers