Wednesday, April 26, 2006

NEWS FLASH: I don't want to see your naked body!

Upon arriving at Ladies California Fitness I headed to the change room. As I was rounding the corner to my locker I saw it... augh!! She had her back turned to me, naked as the day she was born. To make matters worse she was bent over so every crevice was available for viewing, not that you could help it much.
I quickly turned my back so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Can you believe that, I didn't want HER to feel uncomfortable. I should have sat there starring at her but the thought of ass in my face wasn't all that appealing.
So I am sure the classic guy question to come at me is, "well did she have a good body?" Ummm.... I don't care. Naked doesn't look all that good on anyone. To make matters worse, she started walking around the locker room and then if things could get any grosser, she went into a stall and peed, BUCK NAKED!!! Then came out and started walking around again. BUCK NAKED!
Why is this okay to people??? I am so ticked off, the more I write the more ticked I get. She decides to be naked, to go have a pee, and then walk around some more and we are all supposed to turn our backs, avert our eyes so she won't feel uncomfortable! What is wrong with this.
I wish i was gutsy enough to say, get some clothes on you freak your not the only one in here.
Should I complain to Calfit????

3 comments:

WAUGDAI said...

BAHAHAHA... oh Jod... bahahaha. I got nothing but hysterics of laughter coming out....

flutterby said...

So... uhhhh... did she have a hot body???

GAH!! Just Kidding!

Really, girl, I don't know why you were so uncomfortable around someone's peeingparts. I'm sure she wiped, and all.

Personally, I think she was hitting on you. Bending over in front of you... that's so classic. Did she wiggle her ta-ta's in your face, too? Cause that would so clinch it!

Yuck, ick and ewwwwwww. I've had way too many painkillers today. :)

I guess some people are just reeeeeeeheeeeheeally comfortable with displaying their bodies. Me? I likes me some modesty.

flutterby said...

p.s. You gotta update this puppy WAY MORE REGULARLY. No pressure or anything -- but I check it rather compulsively.

You wouldn't want to make me cry, now? Would you?

Ahhhh, it's all good, sis.

Followers