Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Cookies are baking in the oven, the bread maker is doing it's thing. I have 3 sleepy kids all tucked in their beds, my feet are up and I decided I had better write something so y'all know I'm still around.



It's coming up spring soon (thank God!) so it's time to get this house ready for selling. It doesn't feel like we are even close. Baseboards are lining my dining room. Paint cans fill my bathrooms and tile is half done. Life is a bit chaotic but we are muddling through. The house is starting to look pretty good, I almost want to have a chance to live in it more now.



The kiddo's are sick this week. Jake has strep, Samara has croup and possibly strep, so most of my days consist of snuggling with Jake on the couch as he watches his favorite video. I have been trying to take Samara outside to clear her throat, poor girl. They are on the mend so life is getting back to normal.
I had a root canal last week, it wasn't as bad as I thought until I went to pay for it. $860.00 WHAT?!?! When I arrived home I told my hubby that he went into the wrong profession. Honestly almost $900 for one tooth.... obviously NOT regulated by the government.


I have been online quite a bit (shocking I know) I have been surfing blogs people, and boy there are some really interesting people out there. I have come across a really great blog about cooking. The pictures are beautiful, I swear I gain weight just looking at her photo's. When I looked at her profile I found out she's a high school girl who loves to cook and want to go to Culinary school upon graduation. Pretty interesting! I love getting a peak into people's lives through their blogs. Maybe I'll blog about my travels within the blog world and let you know my fav's.
Well I'm off for now....

3 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

glad you're alive! I'm already ready to welcome spring too!

Bijoux said...

I'd like to hear about some new blogs! Hope your kids are well soon.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

that blog surfing can lead you to some interesting places :o)

lovin' the spring like weather we've had the last two days. walks outside, bike rides, basketball in the front yard!

Followers