Monday, December 14, 2009

Where has my baby gone???


It feels like it's gone by in the blink of an eye. She is no longer that curled up little newborn with the bobbing head who slept 15 hours a day. Now my little girl likes to be free to crawl around the room, pulls herself up to standing position. I see her flirty smile come across her face when her daddy or brothers come into the room. She is clapping her hands, she sings, she babbles and she melts my heart hourly.
I get a few glimpses of that tiny baby when I am about to lay her down for her nap, she snuggles in and starts sucking on her lips.........so sweet! These past 8 months have flown by but I've enjoyed every minute of it.

4 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

oh my gosh...she's cute...her hair, her eyes, her lips...her complexion...all BEAUTIFUL!

Bijoux said...

What a sweetie pie she is! Enjoy!

flutterby said...

So sweet. *sigh* Why does time have to fly by so quick? Glad you're taking time to savor all the stages.

JodyJ said...

Thanks for the kind words ladies... she is a real treasure!!

Followers