Thursday, August 20, 2009

100 Things

I received this from a Facebook friend... so of course I had to do it also.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = coffee about 10am... I really need to remember to drink during the day
2. Last phone call =Jay
3. Last text message = Jay
4. Last song you listened to = They Don't Really Care About Us-Michael Jackson
5. Last time you cried = Today.. frustration with the kids...(sigh)
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = of course, haha!
7. Been cheated on =only once, he kissed another girl, I was 15... oh the drama
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = oh yeah
9. Lost someone special = yes
10. Been depressed = uh huh
11. Been drunk and threw up = I've never been drunk
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13. Green
14. Yellow

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend =yes
16. Fallen out of love = no
17. Laughed until you cried =yes
18. Met someone who changed you = ...no?
19. Found out who your true friends were= I know who my true friends are!
20. Found out someone was talking about you = not to my knowledge.. yes I like my head buried in the sand.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = my mom/dad, and husband
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = all of them
23. How many kids do you want to have = 3 is all this lady can handle!!
24. Do you have any pets = nope.
25. Do you want to change your name = yes, i would love something exotic, fierce and sexy.. Cleopatra!!!
26. What did you do for your last birthday = went to a fancy steakhouse with my family and my folks. Received a kick ass camera to boot, it was a good night!
27. What time did you wake up today = 10am.. did I mention the baby was up nursing every 3 hours.... AUGH!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = looking for a place to rent for a week in the Shuswap!! CAN'T WAIT!!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = school to start.. honestly our quality of life will improve for every member of our family.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = 2 weeks ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = wished we lived in a better place.
32. What are you listening to right now = the dishwasher running, honestly it's somewhat calming.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom =yes, I used to go to church with a man named Tom.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = clutter... to many toys around me. ( find a happy place...)
35. Most visited web page = facebook and my lovely blog.
36. What’s your real name =Jody
37. Nicknames = noodlebug, Jo-Jo Bear, Josh,
38. Relationship Status = married
39. Zodiac sign = don't follow that sort of thing
40. Male or female? =female
41. Elementary = yes, completed!
42. Middle School = I was from a small town, no such thing as middle school
43. High School/College = I went to YWAM after High School.
44. Hair color = blond, maybe a little tooooo blond!
45. Long or short = inverted bob-short
46. Height =5'4.. and don't even think of asking weight!
47. Do you have a crush on someone? he's medium height, dark and handsome
48: What do you like about yourself ? I'm a good listener
49. Piercings =yes
50. Tattoos = nope
51. Right or left = Right

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery = toe
53. First piercing =ears
54. First best friend = Laurie
55. First sport you joined = T-ball
56. First vacation = Disney Land, age 5
58. First pair of trainers = what are trainers?!

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating =nothing
60. Drinking = nothing
61. I'm about to = check on the boys to make sure they aren't killing each other.
62. Listening to = I think we covered that question already.
63. Waiting on = Bedtime... oh please come quickly!!!

64. Want kids? = no more than I got!
65. Get Married? = never again, haha!
66. Career? = Maid, Nanny, Chef, Janitor, Lover, nurse, teacher, counsellor, taxi service..etc...

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = kisses
69. Shorter or taller = taller
70. Older or Younger = MATURE!
71. Romantic or spontaneous = either!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = both please!
73. Sensitive or loud = sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = depends on the situation.


HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = no
77. Drank hard liquor= what is HARD LIQUOR?
78. Lost glasses/contacts = no
79. Sex on first date = no
80. Broken some one's heart = I think maybe
81. Had your own heart broken = of course
82. Been arrested = handcuffed, yes.. by the cops, nope! :O)
83. Turned someone down = yes
84. Cried when someone died = Yes (what kind of a question is this?!)
85. Fallen for a friend? = guilty, it was called rebound!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = yes
87. Miracles = yes
88. Love at first sight =yes
90. Santa Claus =no
91. Kiss on the first date = Yes
92. Angels =yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = no
95. Did you sing today? = yep
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = no way
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = Age 16
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it = A week in Radium was worth reliving
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = No... the falling is the best part.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? In my blog

4 comments:

Bijoux said...

Fun! For some reason, I didn't think your real name was Jody!
I hate clutter too. I also only friend people on FB that I know IRL, but if I didn't, I'd be sure to friend you :)

Jennifer Kindle said...

Hey. Where did you go with YWAM? We have a YWAM something close to us! For sure...you have to borrow the idea and put your sweet princess in a fancy dress on the beach! I'm so glad I did and I just love the snapshots...even if she's not looking and her dress is muddy....love them.
I just finished reading "I've heard that song before" by Mary Higgins Clark.....well, I think that is the title anyway...pretty sure it is....it was very captivating! Read it all day today on the drive from springfield Missouri to home (about 8 hours)...like I said, very captivating!

flutterby said...

Hmmmm.... don't think your handcuffs reference went unnoticed!! Niiiice.

Bijoux said...

Where U been??

Followers