Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Jody's Journal

Who Am I?

This is a hard question to answer. My first response is to tell you what I do. I stay at home with my 2 boys. I then want to tell you that I am married and have been for 6 years. Next I will go on to tell you what I have done with my life thus far. I have traveled overseas a fair number of times, I have had the opportunity to share my beliefs with people of all walks of life and religious background.
I Don't think I have answered my question yet. Maybe I should try to. Maybe I need to think about it more.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/spiderman-party-supplies.html]spiderman Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

hi there, my name is Eva.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

Followers