Friday, January 06, 2012

Toe Dipping

I have wanted to start blogging again for a while. It seems life is pretty busy lately BUT I do want to get back at er'! So I am starting with a photo-a-day project. I will attempt to post a photo a day { I did say attempt } some days I may not post but then the next day you may be treated with two photo's!
Anyway I am finding it hard to find some peace at the moment to write more as the kids are trying to get ready for school and I'm their teacher! :O) Gotta run and tame the beasts right now! LOL

We had strict rules set out regarding this dog. No dogs on the couch, no feeding scraps to the dog and finally NO dogs on the bed!!



This is how you normally look when I come in to wake you up in the mornings, you and your dog! Both sleepy heads with bed head, so sweet! You love your puppy so much and he loves sleeping with you Noah!

No comments:

Followers