Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nothing to say

Hi Y'all
It's been a while since my last post and yet I still don't have anything thing witty, informative or interesting to write.
My oldest son is out of school so I have been spending my days trying to entertain the two munchkins so I don't have to hear the screaming through the kitchen window every 2-3 minutes. With my days filled with cutting up watermelon, handing out ice cream and taking trips to the spray park and beach I am pretty much tapped out.
So to all my avid readers ( all 3 of you ) I haven't forgot about you I am on Sabbatical.
Happy Summer!!

1 comment:

flutterby said...

Miss J,

Must I remind you of the simple fact that people do not Walk Away From the Sisterhood of Bloggers? They leave in body bags.

Consider this a warning... *menacing look*


****************
Go ahead and take a break, ya pansy. I love you anyways. :)

Email me when the blogging juices are flowing again.

I like your new blog look, by the way. Check my blog tomorrow for a different kind of something new...

Followers